Thursday, November 12, 2009

HW#31

The song that reminds me of a time or place is a song called "Declaration This is it"
by Kirk Franklin.It reminds me of when I was in the fifth grade. I was the honor guard at my graduation.In my class The honor guards were named Taevon Jones, Ahmonique Evans and myself. Efia Antubam was an honor guard too.At the end all of the honor guards were lined up in front of the stage and the rest of the students stood on the stage. Then we started singing the song and every one was happy. I was with all of my friends and my family was nearby.Every time I hear this song it reminds me of my graduation day at my school.By the way, the honor guards get to sit in front when it came to sitting arrangments.This is why the song reminds me of my graduation day.

No comments: